Consignment Plus is here to help you when you need to sell your home furnishings. We are conveniently located in Cape Coral and we are committed to providing quality service to all of our valued customers. If you are looking to sell your gently used furniture or accessories call us at Consignment Plus. Our friendly staff is always here to help you!
How consignment works
- Consignment– Clean, undamaged furniture and accessories will be accepted if of current fashion and of sound construction. Management reserves the right to refuse articles deemed unsale-able.
- Terms– Consignment items will remain on the selling floor for a period of 4 months. Consignment Plus may reduce prices at their discretion throughout the consignment period. At the end of the consignment period any unsold and unclaimed items become property of Consignment Plus. Periodically, Consignment plus will donate unclaimed items to a Lee County charity.
- Pricing– Pricing is done by management unless prior arrangements are made. Consignment items are accepted on a 50/50 basis. If a credit card is used, fees are taken off before consignment/Consignie split is made
- Payouts– Monies due for sales are available on the 10th of the month following their sale. Consignment Plus will not notify the consignor. It is the Consignor’s responsibility to inquire if items have been sold, and picked up any time for a period up to 6 months. Checks are not mailed.
- Responsibility– While all efforts are made to protect merchandise, Consignment Plus will not be responsible for the items left in its care, custody or control. Risk of theft, damage and all other causes of loss to articles shall remain with consignor.
WHY SHOP AT CONSIGNMENT PLUS?
GREAT FURNITURE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
WIDE VARIETY OF ITEMS
NEW MERCHANDISE DAILY